Useful Information to Get You Through This Pandemic
16 Apr, 2020
Below you will find some useful information to help get you through this pandemic:
- 401(k) - Tips on Dealing with the Market Volatility by Prudential Retirement (please see the attached flyer)
- Tax Returns: Federal income tax filing due date is automatically extended from April 15, 2020, to July 15, 2020. Taxpayers can also defer federal income tax payments due on April 15, 2020, to July 15, 2020, without penalties and interest, regardless of the amount owed. This deferment applies to all taxpayers. Taxpayers do not need to file any additional forms or call the IRS to qualify for this automatic federal tax filing and payment relief. STATE TAX RETURNS: This relief only applies to federal income returns and tax. State filing and payment deadlines vary and are not always the same as the federal filing deadline. The IRS urges taxpayers to check with their state tax agencies for those details. More information is available at https://www.taxadmin.org/state-tax-agencies.
- Exercise: Here's the WHO guide (very simple) on how to stay physically fit during self-quarantine:
- Entertainment: Quarantine Culture, this site is like a TV guide or college course catalogue for online streaming culture events and classes during quarantine. https://quarantineculture.com/
- How to Make Hand Sanitizer: https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-make-hand-sanitizer
- How to Make Disinfecting Wipes: https://www.livingonadime.com/homemade-clorox-disinfecting-wipes/
- How to Make Face Masks: https://www.nytimes.com/article/how-to-make-face-mask-coronavirus.html
We hope you find this information helpful.
NABET-CWA/ABC-DISNEY NEGOTIATIONS 2022 - BULLETIN #18
We recognize the 35th anniversary of Women’s History Month.
Women's History Month at NABET-CWA