Requisition #: 22-1280
Job Overview: This position provides administrative support to Account Executives and Sales Management by performing a variety of clerical/administrative support tasks, including order entry, creation and customizing sales pieces and proposals, answering phones, and maintaining office equipment.
- Enter Television and Digital orders accurately into station advertising management software (WideOrbit).
- Act as Project Coordinator for sales-related events and initiatives.
- Provide spot time and other reports for Account Executives.
- Provide clerical and other administrative support as necessary to Account Executives and Sales Management by the following: Copy documents; General filing; maintain files, including electronic files, create mail merges and PowerPoint documents.
- Type general correspondence.
- Ensure adequate administrative support at all times during the workday.
- Assist with political orders and help ensure compliance with FCC regulations including uploading to the station Public File.
- Seek out ways to expand current skills and abilities; take initiative to learn new tasks, duties, technology, and equipment.
- Offer ideas that would enhance or improve the way work is done.
- Attend meetings as required or requested.
- Willingness to cross-train with other positions to provide support and coverage.
- Report to work on time and work established schedule/hours.
- Ability to work other hours or alternate schedules as needed.
- Complete other duties inside and outside of the Sales department as requested and needed.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must have a professional, customer-service oriented style-face-to-face, over the telephone, and electronically.
- Computer experience including proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have strong customer service orientation and strong organizational skills.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Ability to prepare reports, business correspondence, and business proposals.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with a variety of individuals. Ability to work on short deadlines and in pressure situations; work other times as needed.
- Strong team player.
- Work well with others.
- Foster a spirit of cooperation and helpfulness.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
EEO Statement: We are an equal opportunity employer.