The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and a “natural” at crafting compelling stories. The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Must be able to pitch, shoot and edit their own stories.
- Adept at researching and finding positive community stories, feature stories, and “shareable” content
- Work alongside the production team to establish a visual style and gather/edit video that enhances the editorial narrative in a variety of program formats.
- Work with sales clients producing / shooting/editing integrated content.
- Must be a master organizer, and planner and be able to handle the logistics of live broadcasts, post-production, events, multiple ongoing projects, and crews
- Working knowledge of Canon C300 / Sony FX3
- Produce / Shoot / Edit both short-form and long-form video content, half-hour programs, live programming specials, and social video content as needed.
- Must be an idea generator, problem-solver, and willing to collaborate and work with a large creative team.
- Minimum of 5 years shooting, editing & producing original video content for a TV station or similar professional environment.
- Strong knowledge of digital platforms, social media, and experience with Adobe Premiere is preferred.
To apply, please log on to: https://jobs.disneycareers.com/ and search for Job ID: 968099BR or use the link:
Reporting Location – Chicago, IL
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consum