Digital Content Producer
CBS TELEVISION STATIONS GROUP
KCNC TV – DENVER
Today’s Date: May 17, 2022
Application Deadline: Until filled
Position: Digital Content Producer
- Compensation and Benefits include - Base Salary ($55,000 - $60,000/year depending on experience) and eligibility for Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Plan, Life Insurance Coverage, Disability Benefits, Tuition Assistance Program, and PTO.
- JOB DESCRIPTION: CBS News Colorado seeks a multi-skilled journalist who excels in website content creation with a knowledge of local live streaming and OTT platforms. There are endless possibilities for delivering engaging and unique content across our 24-hour live stream, television, and web – so if you enjoy doing a little bit of everything, this job is for you.
- Candidates must be very competent with broadcast and AP styles and have extensive journalism writing experience.
- The position will be an in-person position in our exciting, fast-paced, and award-winning newsroom in Denver.
- Candidates must be aggressive with breaking news and have strong organizational skills as they manage the news.
- This person will work with the control room teams managing and creating on-demand video content for mobile, desktop, and the stream.
- If you don’t know how to create a live stream, don’t worry, we’ll train you! This role requires close coordination with digital and broadcast producers during live news programs.
- This person will also contribute to the social media strategy of CBS News Colorado.
2+ years experience in creating and building show rundowns in cable, broadcast, or digital environments.
- Demonstrated success operating in a fast-paced control room.
- Ability to work under extremely tight deadlines to write headlines and edit videos for live digital broadcasts.
- Thorough knowledge of the competitive digital news environment and familiarity with Photoshop, Online content management systems, Avid editing systems ENPS or iNews big pluses.
- Available for early morning, nights, weekends, and holidays; this is a 24-hour streaming service. Understanding of SEO.
APPLY ONLINE AT: https://careers.viacomcbs.com/
The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check prior to beginning employment.
KCNC-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status; and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. This policy of equal employment covers all aspects of the employment relationship including application, initial employment, promotion, transfer, selection for training opportunities, wage and salary administration. We recognize that continued growth and business success depend on the development and utilization of the full range of the nation’s human resources.