Assistant News Director (KCNC TV – DENVER)
Application Deadline: Until Filled
Position: Assistant News Director
Compensation and Benefits include: Base Salary ($130,000 - $160,000/year depending on experience) and eligibility for Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Plan, Life Insurance Coverage, Disability Benefits, Tuition Assistance Program, PTO.
CBS Television Stations’ Denver is seeking an aggressive, creative go-getter to be the next News Director. The ideal candidate must be a highly motivated, people-oriented leader who can help oversee the day-to-day news operations across all platforms and show a track record of successfully motivating and directing a team of News Professionals. Reports directly to the News Director.
- Directing the news department functions including creating news content
- Managing a large staff and fostering a creative environment
- Coordinate content and production for multiple platforms, broadcast, streaming and digital as well as motivating, and reviewing the performance of the news team
- Must be a visionary with a passion for the future of the news industry
- Minimum 8 years experience in broadcasting news
- Minimum 5 years management experience
APPLY ONLINE AT: https://careers.viacomcbs.com/
The successful candidate will be required to pass a background check prior to beginning employment.
KCNC-TV, CBS4 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or disabled veteran status; and to conform to applicable laws and regulations. This policy of equal employment covers all aspects of the employment relationship including application, initial employment, promotion, transfer, selection for training opportunities, wage and salary administration. We recognize that continued growth and business success depend on the development and utilization of the full range of the nation’s human resources.